Non-profits and Service Organizations
Your non-profit is your passion. Your passion is our business.
We know the immeasurable contributions that non-profit and service organizations make to our communities, and we are privileged to represent non-profits of all sizes and at all stages in their development.
Maybe you have an idea for a non-profit. Maybe your established organization has grown and needs employee agreements and handbooks. Maybe you’re wondering if FMLA or Worker’s Comp laws apply to your organization. We’re happy to help, and we are pleased to offer significantly discounted rates to qualified non-profit clients.
Some of our non-profit clients have included:
- youth sports organizations
- service-based organizations
- cultural exchange groups
- cancer-awareness and fundraising charities
- parent-teacher organizations
- neighborhood associations
- youth leadership organizations
- an NCAA athletic conference
- a regional liberal arts college
- homeless assistance and crisis-related organizations
- a retreat and conference center
We also are proud to serve the Nashville non-profit community through our volunteer efforts. In the last two years alone, our attorneys have volunteered for or served on the boards or committees of 21 different non-profit organizations, community groups, schools, and government commissions.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re happy to share some basic information with you here. If you want legal advice, please schedule a consultation.