Client Payment Portal
We accept credit card payments through a third-party vendor, LawPay.
If paying by check, please remit to:
Dodson Parker Behm & Capparella, PC
1310 6th Ave. North
Nashville, TN 37208
If you’d like to pay your balance via credit card, please keep the following in mind:
- We do not accept credit card payments for retainers.
- You are responsible for any processing fee charged by LawPay.
- When you input your credit card number, you are giving the information to LawPay, not to us. LawPay processes your charge, and we do not keep a record of the credit card number used.
Instructions for paying by credit card:
- Enter the Payment Amount. (Credit Card fees will be deducted out of this amount.)
- Fill in your Client Number. (Your Client Number appears on your invoice.)
- Complete your billing information.
- If you have spoken with us in advance about setting up regular payments, please select a frequency. Otherwise, you may ignore the drop down menu.
- Enter your card information.
If you need to know your client number, the amount outstanding on your invoice with the credit card fees included, or if you would like to set up regular payments, please call the office at 615-254-2291.