Five DPBC Attorneys Included in Nashville Business Journal’s “2020 Best of the Bar”
Dodson Parker Behm and Capparella is pleased to have five lawyers included among the Nashville Business Journal’s 2020 “Best of the Bar.” The annual list is compiled through nomination, and attorneys are selected by their peers for inclusion.
- Harlan Dodson was honored in field of Estate Planning. He is the founder and co-author of Introduction to Estate Planning and Administration in Tennessee. He also counsels businesses on matters ranging from startup and formation through business succession planning.
- Margaret Behm was selected in the field of Labor and Employment. In addition to her employment work, Behm represents clients in matters related to municipal law, estate planning, bankruptcy, and commercial litigation.
- Donald Capparella was named in the Litigation and Dispute category. Focusing his practice exclusively on litigation, Capparella is regularly called upon to handle personal injury and commercial litigation at the trial and appellate level.
- Tyler Chance Yarbro was selected in the Litigation and Dispute category. She has extensive experience in courtroom advocacy to advise and assist clients with their litigation needs. She is involved in a wide range of litigation matters, including employment, probate, and criminal law.
- Miranda Christy was listed in the Real Estate category. Focusing her practice on business transactions and real estate, advising various clients on acquisitions, dispositions, financing, development, and leasing. She also counsels non-profit organizations and has experience in conservation easements and conservation finance.
Each attorney above has been named previously to the list, and firm attorneys have been named to the Nashville Business Journal’s “Best of the Bar” List for more than ten consecutive years.