Dodson Parker Behm & Capparella P.C. offers our clients the personal attention, service and dedication of a small firm with the knowledge and expertise of a large firm. The attorneys who make up Dodson, Parker, Behm, & Capparella are highly qualified to handle almost any legal matter encountered by an individual or a business in today's world. Dodson, Parker, Behm, & Capparella offers compassion, dedication and experience to guide you through all kinds of legal issues.
The attorneys of Dodson Parker Behm & Capparella P.C. are experienced in diverse and wide-ranging areas of the law, including:
- Administrative Law
- Appellate Practice
- Bankruptcy Insolvency and Reorganization
- Business and Commercial Planning
- Business Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Corporate Law and Entity Formation
- Criminal Law
- Debtor / Creditor Matters
- Dispute Resolution
- Elder Law
- Employment Law
- Environmental Law
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Municipal Land Use
- Probate and Trust Law
- Public Contract Law
- Real Estate
- Tax Law
- Transportation Law
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
At Dodson, Parker, Behm, & Capparella our focus is to achieve the desired result while providing our clients with the highest value for our services. We are mindful of the worth of our services in our clients' day to day lives, and consistently strive to achieve our clients' goals at the lowest possible cost.
Dodson, Parker, Behm, & Capparella combines a unique mix of compassion, knowledge and personal service to meet your legal needs. Our lawyers and staff have the experience, commitment and common sense to achieve results that exceed your expectations.
- 4/26/2013 - The Nashville Business Journal has named Harlan Dodson, Margaret L. Behm, and Tyler Chance Yarbro...
- 4/10/2013 - Donald Capparella and Candi Henry co-authored the Tennessee Bar Journal's April 2013 cover story....
- 4/8/2013 - Donald Capparella and Amy J. Farrar helped preserve a mother's right to custody of her child. The...